Miele, a manufacturer of some of the world’s best engineered and stylish home appliances and commercial equipments is synonymous to high-end appliances built in the tradition of German precision and ForeverCare practice. The company was established in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann in Herzebrock, Germany and today, it remains a family owned and run business.
From its first creations of cream separator, butter churn, and tub washing machine, Miele has increased its products considerably, becoming a great player and influence in the appliances industry. Its products can completely outfit a kitchen, with a range, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, hood fan, and a coffee machine. To make laundry chores a little more pleasant, Miele created a line of washers, dryers and ironing systems. And with these appliances, Miele offers an array of custom-made products, such as cleaners and detergents.
This year 2018, marks Miele’s pièce de résistance – the launching of its newest additions to its family of laundry appliances. We present the Energy Star ® qualified and WiFiConne@act compatible,
The washer has neat attributes, including:
- QuickIntenseWash which allows less than 1 hour washing cycle
- TwinDos, a liquid detergent system that dispenses the right amount of detergent at the touch of a button
- CapDosing, a fabric conditioner automatic dispenser
And the dryer shines with its own characteristics:
- Heat Pump Technology for high energy efficient drying
- Fragrance Dos* for fresh laundry using Miele fragrance pods
- Honeycomb Drum ensures that clothes are dried more evenly and lessens wrinkles
- Steam Finish for less wrinkles
- Perfect Dry which considers calcium content of water to adjust drying time
- Intelligent Drum Reversal to prevent laundry from becoming a tangled knot
With the motto “Immer Besser”, German which translates to “Forever Better”, Miele products continuously evolve to appease today’s lifestyle of convenience and they are backed by the company’s commitment of service.
Trail Appliances currently has Miele Spring Sales Event. From now until June 21, 2018, Miele products will be available at 10% less with a FREE 5 Year Miele Extended Warranty, s-w-e-e-t deal!
Last but not least, budding coffee drinkers were not forgotten….take a look at this, a replica coffee maker for children to practice on! It comes with an Espressoset and child-compatible functions. Miele’s engineers clearly know how to bring out the child in them!