Make healthier and delicious food for your family right in your oven with Air Fry!
What is special about Air Fry?
Frigidaire’s Air Fry uses more than 2X the heating power than standard convection fan, resulting in more direct superheated air that is quickly and evenly circulated around the oven to deliver that crispy-on-the-outside, juicy-on-the-inside taste with little or no oil.
How does it work?
- Early on in the cooking process, higher heat allows you to quickly crispy the surface of the food.
- The super-heated air is evenly and quickly circulated throughout the oven.
- After the high, direct heat, Air Fry gradually decreases the cooking temperature to ensure a crispy outer texture while maintaining a juicy, tender inside.
What are the benefits of Air Fry?
- Make healthier snacks with little to no oil.
- No bulky countertop appliances.
- Make family sized meals with 3x the capacity of countertop air fryers.
- Easy to use. Make your favourite snacks with a touch of a button and without recipe conversions.
- No flipping required as Air Fry crisps all sides of the food while it cooks.
Air Fry is featured across Frigidaire Gallery® Series of ranges so you can get the added benefit in their gas, induction, or electric models. “So you get to savour the crunch without the guilt – that’s using your Frigidaire!”